VERSION 1.01 BETA (v.1.3.053018)
NOTE: This patch is considered BETA and
has not received a complete Quality Assurance test cycle. We do
believe it will help out with several bugs that existed in the
release version. An official patch will be released shortly. We
do not believe that it will create new problems, nor will it conflict
with the final patched version.
NOTE FOR MULTIPLAYER GAMES: If this patch
is installed, you will not be able to play multiplayer games unless
the other players are also using this version. We highly advise
checking back every few days for the official patch release.
Below is a list of the fixes / modifications made
in this patch:
- - Fixed a minor problem with Therik's dialog.
- - Fixed some display problems during the final
conflict and end game.
- - Fixed a potential crash when killing Frost
- - Potential fix for a rare problem with small,
unpassable areas left when monsters are killed.
- - Potential fix for unsync'd doors during multiplayer
- - Greatly improved framerate of static steam
- - Fixed other small miscellaneous bugs.
- - Fixed problem with priest spell Cloak of
Fear: In some cases, it would not go away after death.
- - Fixed problem with wizard spell Identify:
Conjurers were not able to memorize or write the spell. ===========================================================================