The following details the list of fixes made and
included in this patch.
- - Removed a bad item from random treasure available
in Dragon's Eye.
- - Fixed THAC0 reduction effect on the Amulet
of Corellon Larethian.
- - Fixed magic resistance effect on the Shadowed
- - Fixed a problem with Nym not giving a dagger
to the party.
- - Fixed an alignment problem with the +4 Life
- - Fixed a problem with spells being removed
when unequipping the Sanctified Warhammer.
- - The various badges will now not decay when
- - Lonesome Road and other CON-raising items
will no longer give a healing side effect when unequipped and
- - Cheats have been readded to the game.
- - Fixed the Ettins that don't respond in Dorn's
Deep when attacked.
- - Fixed some display problems during the final
conflict and end game.
- - Fixed a potential crash when killing Frost
- - Potential fix for a rare problem with small,
unpassable areas left when monsters are killed.
- - Fix for doors not appearing the same on
different machines during multiplayer games.
- - Greatly improved framerate of static steam
- - Adjusted location of Yxunomei when leaving
the level, resting, and coming back.
- - The shadow in Lysan's area will no longer
lock the party in a cutscene mode. The shadow previously could
have trouble pathing to the party.
- - On some systems, selecting the "Female Fighter
I" sound set would not play the sounds in the game. This has
- - Modification made to rest code for fatigue.
- - Synchronized clock between saved games and
current game time.
- - Fixed captive villagers "attacking" the party
in Dragon's Eye.
- - Fixed a blank dialog node with Mother Eugenia.
- - Fixed a problem with the Undead Lieutenant
in Dragon's Eye locking the party in cutscene mode.
- - Fixed Orrick the Gray's dialog problem when
returning the Book of Mythal Theory.
- - Fixed a problem with a quest related to Kerish.
- - Fixed a minor problem with Therik's dialog.
- - Fixed an incorrect defense adjustment given
in very low Dexterity scores.
- - Fixed a bug in the Cleric XP table that
would make them level 10 at 250,000 xp.
- - Fixed a potential swap on the icon for Emotion:
- - Fixed problem with priest spell Cloak of
Fear: In some cases, it would not go away after death.
- - Fixed problem with wizard spell Identify:
Conjurers were not able to memorize or write the spell.
- - Fixed a problem when casting Raise Dead on
creatures that aren't dead, or on undead that cannot be raised.
- - Fixed a potential crash bug with Purge Invisibility.
- - Bards with the Identify spell memorized can
now use it to identify items in the GUI.
- - Creatures killed within the effect of Death
Fog now yield experience points. ===========================================================================